Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekend Activities that keep you ACTIVE

  Bowling is Exercise, Too...(right?)    
   This morning I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the things I had to do around the house.  I got started on my housework, then took a moment and read a comment from my cousin-in-law, Tanya.  She said, "I went on a walk/run this morning!"  and you know, just from reading that one little comment, I threw on my shoes, grabbed my dogs and hit the road.  Thanks, Tanya!  I hope if you are reading this blog you will feel the sudden urge to get out and get active, too!  And if you do, let me know.  It helps me, too.

I just bowled a 130!

April is trying to beat my score :)

     Tonight I went bowling with my husband and his sister.  Fun!  I bowled a 130, and that's up there with Christmas, Mother Teresa and Saint something-or-other on the miracle scale.  All three of us are former college basketball players, so we get a little competitive.  Here are a couple pics, although my husband was being difficult, about getting his taken, so no pictures of him!   Get out there and have fun ;)

Have a great weekend Ladies!
    
                                               XOXO  Andrea





No comments:

Post a Comment