Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't Underestimate Your Influence

The Weight Room
Getting into the weight room today was a big reality check.  Seeing myself in all those mirrors, full length no less, motivated me more than ever to get back on the weights wagon.  I miss seeing muscle definition in my arms!  I miss lifting heavy ## and feeling strong.  Although my weight is steady, standing in front of those walls of mirrors reminded me of what once was... and could be again!  lol.  It's time for me to get back my muscles ;)

Influencing Others
Coaching again has been a really positive thing.  How many of us need a challenge, accountability, or both?!  My b.ball team looks to me to design their strength, skill and conditioning programs, so the least I can do is work on my own fitness as a positive example for them.

Saying NO to the Couch
How many of you are struggling with your weight/fitness level?  How many of you find excuses every day to stay in front of the TV with your kids or spouse, or even your pets?  Drop the excuses and get moving.  Each and every day you possibly can.  Living life to the fullest and knowing that others are watching YOU to see what you'll do, how you'll do it, and if you can manage to keep it all together.  Working out has been shown not only to offer amazing health benefits, but mental and psychological benefits as well.
So... what are you waiting for?

Get off that couch!
XOXO 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment