Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 3 Workout Challenge!

30 Day Fitness Challenge Update!!
  • Day 1 - Stationary Bike
  • Day 2 - Weights
  • Day 3 - Walk, Lunges, Abs

Ladies!  Now listen up Workout Warriors, you are going on a 30 day adventure of fitness starting right now!
A word of caution for those who are doing this for the first time ever...
  • START OFF WITH A PLAN
  • BE REALISTIC AND MODERATE
  • DON'T INJURE YOURSELF!!! 
If you are concerned about your feet, joints, or old injuries, try some of the following low impact exercises:
swimming
stationary bike
yoga
elliptical machine
walking
pilates
rowing machine
In my great excitement of starting a new program... I have time and time again tried to make myself into a RUNNER.  I'm not a runner!  Two weeks in I usually have some knee flare-ups and I have to take a total break from exercise.  Don't be like me :)  Start out slow/moderate and work up to your more, um, ambitious endeavors.  Trust me on this one.

XOXO
Good Luck :)
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Your doing wonderful! I need some tips on some good pregnancy exercises! I love water aerobics, I know that would be a good one. I need some I can do at home though. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trina,
    I've seen some cool preggo yoga videos. Are you cleared for workouts from the doc?
    :)

    ReplyDelete