Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Super Quick Power Workout!

I had a busy day today!  After a 10 hour work day, weeding the roses, making dinner...I needed to work out, but my hubby wanted to watch a movie with me.  What's a girl to do?
A really short, intense workout so I can get to the movie watching! 
Still nursing a sore back:

20 min. on the stationary bike - HIGH resistance and sprints throughout
50 bicycle crunches
15 pushups - aiming for more, but my back isn't ready yet

     When you don't have a lot of time, ramp up the intensity as much as you can.  Even if you're walking, you can throw in a couple walk/sprints, or even jog intervals.  Get the heart rate up and make it worth your time!
     Did you know that bicycle crunches activate a HUGE number of your abdominal muscles
at the same time?!  Reminds me of Jane Fonda back in the day!  I know this looks like a WEAK workout, but it's certainly better than NOTHING :) 
Get out there and get active!

XOXO
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment