Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nina Fleurina

Nina Fleurina - the cutest little Claremont boutique :)  I was going through some of my pics and I realized I haven't shared these yet!  I've been enjoying the spring weather and I'm really in the shopping mood.  Watch out world - I'm on the loose!  I'm getting ready for a girl's weekend and planning my outfits... so fun and a nice diversion from all this work that's been keeping a stranglehold on me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nina-Fleurina/184373008252805?ref=ts

Nina Fleurina has fabulous soaps, chocolates, candles and perfume


Fabulous candles

Cute clothes, too!
And in other unrelated shopping news..
J.Crew

More J.Crew

Joe's

Hmmm.... Can't remember where I got this :) 


That's all the excitement for now... Latersssss
XOXO
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment