Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Are you a Talker or a Doer?

How do you know if someone you're relying on is a Talker or a Doer?
How many times have you been let down by someone who promised BIG but their delivery was weak ?
How can you discern the difference?
Simple. 
Watch their actions, ignore their words... WAIT and be patient until they prove their worth.

When someone tells me all about what they believe, what their goals are, how hard they're willing to work... Call me cynical, (I say realistic!) but I usually nod politely, keep my mouth shut, and bide my time.
Cause I won't know if it's true till they ACT
and their ACTIONS will tell me 10x more than all those empty words
Good news: if the words match the actions, I earn a lil faith in mankind  :) 
Bad news: Nah... I'm already holding judgment till the actions come down.  No worries! 

And now... Gotta take a quick self inventory.  Am I doing everything I can to reach my goals?  Am I fooling myself with big promises, but weak delivery?  I hope not!  I'm gonna go think about life for awhile :) 

Be loving, kind, but still cautious.  Show caring and compassion, but don't be foolish.
Don't make the world teach you a hard lesson twice! 

XOXO
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment