Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Going out in public in my Wonderwoman outfit

On my days off, I like to try on all my outfits :)  Yes, I have a shopping problem... and not enough places to wear my cute clothes.
Just found this dress at a fab thrift store in Oregon last week... perfect with tights, high boots and a little bit of attitude.


yes, it does have a top! cream and red striped
  I'm going to Costco wearing this... is that so wrong?  lol I have a jacket over it, though :)  Hubby is at the Charger/Raider game and from the looks of it, he won't be happy tonight!  So off I go in a cute outfit to entertain myself for the afternoon.
I might just hit up the mall while I'm at it :)  Wish me luck! 

Chinese Laundry boots size 11 = True love!


XOXO
Feeling like Wonderwoman

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!! Right on wearing that hot outfit to Costco!

    I do the same thing with the wearing out random outfits to run errands - it's practice for when you really do need to wear the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! It's my trial run :) And I thought of you with your red boots...

    ReplyDelete